Emulsion 600g 1040mm Width White Fiberglass Chopped Strand Mat
|Width||1040mm, 1270mm, etc|
|Weight||300g, 450g, 600g, etc|
|Roll||36kg, 40kg, 45kg per roll, etc|
Conventional Packing: Each roll in plastic bag, then 1 roll per carton + pallets.
Glass Fibre chopped strand mat is characterized as uniform fiber dispersion, smooth surface and fast resin impregnation.
It is mainly used in the surface layer of FRP products of which the capability is ameliorated.
It is capable of significantly improving the strength of FRP surface layer, strong impaction resistance, excellent uniformity of surface, good covering up the texture of under layers and good corrosion resistance.
|Item||Glass Type||Standard Weight(g/m2)||Roll Length(m)||Width(mm)|
1. Uniform thickness, softness and hardness good.
2. Good compatibility with resin, easy completely wet-out.
3. Fast and consistent wet-out speed in resins and good manufacturability.
4. Good mechanical properties, easy cutting.
5. Good cover mold, suitable for modeling complex shapes.
One roll in one polybag, then one roll in one carton, then pallet packing, 35kg/roll is standard single roll weight.