Emulsion 450g 1270mm Width White Fiberglass Chopped Strand Mat
|Width||1040mm, 1270mm, etc|
|Weight||300g, 450g, 600g, etc|
|Roll||36kg, 40kg, 45kg per roll, etc|
Conventional Packing: Each roll in plastic bag, then 1 roll per carton + pallets.
Fiberglass Emulsion e glass glass fiber mat 450 is a kind of reinforcing that made from continuous fiberglass strand, which is chopped
into a certain length, distributed in a random and non-directional position and bonded with binders.
It is suitable for hand lay-up, mold press, filament winding and mechanical forming etc.
1. Uniform thickness, softness and hardness good.
2. Good compatibility with resin, easy completely wet-out.
3. Fast and consistent wet-out speed in resins and good manufacturability.
4. Good mechanical properties, easy cutting.
5. Good cover mold, suitable for modeling complex shapes.
The mats are compatible with unsaturated polyester, vinyl ester and other various resins.
It’s mainly used in hand lay-up, filament winding and compression molding processes. The typical FRP products are panels, tanks, boats, complete set of sanitary equipment, automotive parts, cooling towers, pipes etc.