200g 7.05oz 10×10 Density 1.0m x 100m Roll White Plain Woven Fiberglass Cloth
Fiberglass Cloth is used widely in applications requiring thermal and acoustic insulation or protection from heat and fire.
Fiberglass cloth is an ideal material for many high temperature applications, such as welding blankets, safety blankets, curtains, expansion joints, protective and insulating covers or shields. This product has been widely used for welding, shipyards, refineries, power plants, chemical plants, etc.
Fiberglass cloth is featuring an excellent balance of cost, weight, and strength. Its well-known versatility makes it popular for tooling, FRP boat construction, sandwich core panels, waterproofing and other high-strength layup applications.
Fiberglass Cloth is a strong and durable woven textile used mainly for industrial, non-apparel applications. Its unique set of valuable properties makes it ideal for many industrial uses, such as for the interiors of circuit boards and conveyor belts. It is also known as bonded fiber fabric.
|Color||White, Black, etc|
|Weave Type||Plain Woven|
|Density||8×7, 9×8, 10×10, 12×10, 16×10, etc|
|Function||Exterior Wall Heat Insulation, Roof Waterproof.|
|Width||1.0m, 1.3m, etc|
|Length||100m, 150m, 200m, etc|
|Weight||80g, 140g, 160g, 180g, 200g, 220g, 260g, 300g etc|
Conventional Packing: Each roll in plastic bag, then 2 rolls per woven bag. 25 Tons can be loaded into a 20’GP.
Fiberglass Cloth Has Many Advantages
(1) Fiberglass cloth has greater tensile strength than steel wire of the same diameter.
(2) Excellent fire and heat resistance.
(3) Thermal conductivity (making it useful for insulation applications) and chemical resistance.
(4) Properties similar to glass.
(5) Durable and economical.
1. Safety and protective insulation cover, curtains, blanket, welding blanket.
2. Expansion joint fabric.
3. Insulation wrapping material for cable, wire, pipe, exhaust, etc.
4. Gaskets, tadpole gasket and other high temperature insulation seal.