1.8m*1.5m Grey Black Cut Folded Fiberglass Insect Screen
|Material||E Glass PVC Coated Fiberglass Yarn|
|Application||Anti Mosquito, UV Protection, Greenhouse Shade|
Conventional Packing: 1 piece/plastic opp bag, then in cartons
Fiberglass Screen is the preferred insect screening in the fenestration industry.
Fiberglass Window Screen with PVC Coated is made of glass fiber by the means of filament plastic-coating process, plain weaving and high temperature fixing. Fiberglass Window Screen is noncombustible and will not rust, corrode or stain. Light weight and economical, it comes in several different weaves and thread diameters. Fiberglass Window Screen makes ideal material in industrial and agricultural buildings to keep away fly, mosquito and small insects or for the purpose of ventilation. Fiberglass Window Screen is supplied in rolls or cut stripes according to the frame setting sizes
Fiberglass Mosquito Nets enjoys graceful and generous appearance, suitable for all sorts of airy in salvation and preventing insect and mosquito. It’s widely used in construction, orchard, ranch etc as screening, fences or enclosure materials
It is mainly used at home for insect preventing purpose. Also it is used in pastures, orchards and gardens. It is also used in such fields as transportation, industry, health care, civil service, and construction.
1. Highly Resistant to Chemical and Environmental friendly elements
2. Easy Installation,Removing,as well as Re-installation.
3. High Strength,Maximun durability and Reusability.
4. UV Stabilized and Rust proof
5. Non corrosive and Needs no painting.
(1). Long service life, home like.
(2). Excellent weather resistance, anti aging;
(3). Anti-cold, anti-heat, anti-dry and moisture-resistant, flame retardant.
(4). Anti-static, light is good, not channeling wire, deformation UV, tensile strength, long life.
(5). Beautiful shape, well structured.
Special Servises We Can Do:
1. Single or Double sides Color Edges
2. Brand Name printed on Side of mesh
3. Brand or logo Printed on inner pp bag
4. Small Circle Sticker on top of pp bag
5. Brand or logo printed on woven bag or carton